Thursday, June 28, 2012

tribute contest

So i am doing my first ever tribute contest yay me haha. the winner will get multiple rewards what are they you ask? well their a surprise there will also be second and third place rewards for whoever places second and third as well. the game is simple whoever in a two week period today june 28th till july 13th sends the most amounts of tribute (can be several smaller ones larger ones etc whoever makes up the largest amount over that time period wins and second and third place as well get rewards if the amount ties theres equal rewards for the winners)the rewards are things that are very special and usually only some subs ever get the chance to have (some of the rewards are things my own subs haven't gotten yet)

so heres how this works you message me (paypal or amazon GC only) saying your entering the contest and saying which way you'd like to tribute then after that you continue your tributes if you do more than one via either messaging me each time or leaving a note (in your amazon GC message section of note section of paypal) i keep a tally and then you get your rewards at the end of the two week period.

(i'm working on seperating my wishlists into seperate ones so bare with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment