Friday, June 8, 2012

insert wittiness here

My life has honestly been a lot like hell lately i just havent been up to talking about it much because in all honesty i'm not one of those touchy feely talk about my feelings too much types basically my parents got a judgement against them that they have 30 days to pay or they're screwed so my mom has decided to sell my puppy who as well as being my baby girl i've raised from the time she was 6 weeks old is also a huge investment i've put hundreds upon hundreds of dollars into as well as possibly selling some of my favorite horses and treating me like crap all the while. so it's been a hard time as of late for me coupled with the fact that last night i was huddled in a crawl space for 3 hours like a animal because we had a reverse 911 call due to tornados and i'm emotionally and physically exhausted anyone wanna buy a baby horse? haha.

i've also had to dismiss a lot of subs as of late for cheating lying etc the sort of things that as a dominant that puts all of her time and effort into bettering her subs it's painful and slightly heart breaking yes my subs tribute and some see that as prostitution well if your one of those please kindly step away from my blog. because i put time effort and emotional connections into my D/s relationships with my subs just because i don't have sex with them doesn't mean their isn't a bond between the two of us thats unique to us sure i have a sadistic streak but i can also be very affectionate and i just don't see why people stray whether in kink or not at first i'm mad but then i'm mostly hurt i guess thats probably because i don't believe in lying people always find that weird but truth be told it's why i don't hide my kink from my vanilla friends and family (the older family members of course not gonna talk kink with kids lol) i just don't get it when it's just so much easier to be honest why burn a bridge when you can simply say something isn't working for you anymore? furthermore why serve if you have no intention of actually following through?

I guess it all comes down to trying to be a good person being kinky doesn't make me evil it doesn't make me a slut or a prostitute it makes me a person with unique tastes just as my piercings and tattoos do and a lot of people think that being kinky makes you some kind of slut or bad person i think theres every type of slut and bad person out there from any group or race belonging to one or another doesn't mean anything but it does mean something when your judged for belonging to a particular group. I'm a 20 year old christian tattooed and pierced Bi-curious Dominant model who is secure in who i am i have curves but i'm by no means fat i have short hair but i'm by no means a guy i love myself and if you don't love me right back thats on you not me i forgive you anyway because i'm a rockstar like that.

as usual heres the link buy me pretty things Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment