Monday, September 17, 2012

fantasy from one of my subs

as you know i often take the time to post my subs fantasies that i like in particular this is from my newest sub.

A fantasy of being with Mistress Coldbloodeddomme:-
I heard the call and crawled to my Mistress immediately. Unless told otherwise I must always be on my hands and knees in her presence. Mistress is only 1" taller than me but has such an imposing voluptuous figure that even when I'm allowed to stand I feel like a small child when she's close to me. Mistress may be less than half my age but there is no doubting who is in control!
I entered the room. Mistress ordered me to remove her boots whilst she laid back in a comfortable armchair. Mistresses boots were a splendid pair of soft black leather which went up to just below the knee. I fumbled with the laces and Mistress told me to quicken up and not be so clumsy. Eventually both boots were off and I carefully placed them to one side. I then returned to my Mistress. I knew the drill.
I slid underneath the chair until my bottom half had disappeared and only my torso was visible. Once in positon I received the order to massage Mistresses feet. I took a foot in each hand and started to carefully yet firmly squeeze and rub her feet. They were only inches above my face and I had a great close up view. They were shapely and although they looked so delicate I knew only too well they could be used to punish. I carefully worked my way round the red nailed toes giving each one equal attention. My thumbs then worked at her soles whilst my fingers stroked the tops of her feet. I could sense Mistress was pleased with my work and if she was happpy then I was too.
Mistress then decided that both hands should be used on each foot in turn. I went to work on the right foot, one hand caressing her heel the other working on the toes and front of the foot. Mistress placed her left foot on my face, her heel on my chin and her toes almost covering my eyes. I was working through touch alone as I could hardly see anything. Mistress laughed at my predicament and rubbed her foot to and fro over my face. My goatee beard made her laugh louder as it tickled her. Mistress then made me swap over and my hands began to go to work on her left foot. I felt the toes of her right foot push against my lips and I kissed them and brought out my tongue to lick her sole. Mistress orderd me to open my mouth wider. I was expecting to be told to suck her toes but Mistress gradually pushed her foot into my mouth until about half of it was inside. I began to panic as I felt like choking. Mistress orderd me to continue with the massage. I could feel her toes wriggling around inside my mouth and heard Mistress ask if I liked being deep throated by her foot. Of course I couldn't answer and just nodded my head as much as I was able. Mistress thought it highly amusing.
After what seemed like ages Mistress removed her foot and I let out a loud gasp. Mistress told me to never forget who was in charge. To illustrate her power over me, (literally), Mistress rose and placed a foot firmly on my bare chest I could feel it's strength as she pushed down. She then placed the other foot on to my neck and gently but firmly pushed down a little. I was helpless, pinned to the floor beneath a pair of shapely yet powerful legs. Mistress adopted a couple of poses all the while smiling down at my helpless state. It was a devasting show of domination! Mistress had broken in horses far stronger than I was and enjoyed demonstrating her superior strength. I was in awe! From where I was lying she looked like a giant!
Mistress asked me whether I enjoyed worshipping my Goddess. Even if I wasn't being trampled into the carpet there could only ever be one answer to that question!

No comments:

Post a Comment