Thursday, October 25, 2012

November the month of me!

As many of you know my birthday is November 28th I'll be turning 21, but what many of you don't know is i freaking hate my birthday it falls either on or around thanksgiving so my birthday gets lost in the shuffle sometimes even forgotten by my family so i'm turning the whole month of November into a tribute contest where the top three will get super secret special prizes.I'm currently only taking venmo paypal or amazon e gift cards as tribute and i'm currently saving up for a bed on amazon hint hint i'll be posting reminders and might just give hints as to what the rewards will be as well make my 21st birthday a happy one the contest starts today and ends at the end of November i do also have the following positions open

Nail bitch: the position requires a minimum tribute of 50$ a, week via venmo to get my and my mothers nails done. 

Shoe slave: shoe slave is required to buy a minimum of one pair of shoes off my sore wishlist a week (initial tribute to be, sent in a,e gc to prove your serious) 

Lingerie slut: your job is to keep me in lingerie and corsets. At least one item a, week 

Hair bitch: I like constantly changing my hair so you'd pay for my upkeep via Amazon. 

Sissy bitch: of love a new sissy to dress up like my human doll

Wax pet: 110$ a month via venmo for my legs and brazilian wax the sub who takes on this task will get to see picture rewards 

Misc slaves I have several open positions for slaves that would tribute for misc items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment