Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fantasy about/for one of my favorite subs

This is for a sub i released a while back he's one of my favorite subs and we still play occasionally but he's hoping to find someone local so he's been released to find his one although if he ever moved to colorado you could bet i'm collaring that cute little butt of his. This is a fantasy i had after a recent session we had where we briefly discussed him possibly coming out to visit now this would not be the case with most local sessions he's special if you contact me expecting something similiar well fuck off i typically don't do sexual things with subs special sub special circumstances.

You were in for a visit we'd talked so long online and you had served so dutifully no matter how humiliating or absurd your task was you followed it dutifully and without question, sometimes i admit i did things to see how far i could push your limits or just because it was funny to me which i still think you knew at least somewhat that in my deviousness i was trying to push you as you say i do have a evil smile. Which i was wearing when i answered the door you had on that shy little grin you always wear when your flustered the one that makes me giggle. As soon as you walked in a shock collar was firmly placed around your neck my evil smirk never leaving my face i told you to put your things in my room as that would be where you would stay during your stay i never said you'd be sleeping on the foot of my bed like a good little pet.

I allowed you to remove you collar long enough to shower although i stayed in the bathroom with you whilest you did to amuse myself with watching your body. Once finished with your shower i placed my nipple clamps on you not your cute but weaker ones and instructed you that you'd be cleaning the house and cooking dinner with the additional note that you weren't allowed to wear clothing and had to remain nude throughout his cleaning. i followed him throughout his cleaning with the remote to the shock collar in one hand a drink in the other smiling as he did his job i would send an occasional jolt to him if his pace wasn't fast enough or if i simply go bored and wanted a laugh.

After dinner was cooked i set out a dog bowl with his name written on it i bought special for him,he'd been trained to eat off the floor so well after all i figured he should have something special as a reward a bowl of his very own. As i set it down my corseted breast brushed against his muscled arm and i reached down and ran my fingers along his chaste cock the keys on a necklace i wore dangling between my breasts, he gave such a sad longing look that i simply giggled and gave him another zap from the dog collar. "now be a good boy eat your dinner and if your lucky i might just train you in other ways that you'd need to be trained, you make such a good house slave we'll see how you are as a sex slave later".

After dinner was eaten and the kitchen was cleaned he followed me to the bedroom where i have him kneel in front of the bed and worship my heels and feet i was wearing one of my favorite pairs red penthouse heels that had white and red gingham patterning at the top with a flower on top and a peep toe i instructed him to lick them clean after he finished licking all over my shoes he slipped my feet from them and began rubbing them occasionally sucking on my toes after a while i kneeled down unlocking his cock and after he removed his device i instructed him to unlace my corset i could have done it myself i do on a daily basis the but whats the point of doing it yourself when you have a perfectly good slave for it. once freed from my clothing i instructed him to masturbate whilst worshiping my body since i didn't want him to cum too quickly when i decided to use him.

As he kissed and massaged my body with his one free hand his breath quickened and he begged to be allowed to cum the hint of desperation more than a tad amusing i debated telling him to keep going but if he came he'd be punished for it but that defeated the purpose of me having him jack off to begin with i grabbed him by the collar placing him firmly kneeling in position in front of me i allowed him to cum on the condition he was to clean up his mess he came on my thighs as i removed his collar. I pushed him down to lick up his own cum giggling at the visible embarrassment and taunting him about it making him blush i brought him up to stand with me out of my heels and him finally allowed to stand the size difference was obvious. And a obvious turn on to have the control over a creature who not only was bigger than me but also stronger knowing if he wanted to he could over power me but instead chose to be my pet was a exhilarating rush.

I grabbed a few of my whips and instructed him to lay across my lap me removing his nipple clamps before he did so once across my lap his ass facing skyward i commented on how cute his little ass was and how red it would be when i was through. I told him if he made any noise while he was whipped he'd be whipped extra for it. I started off easily on him using the suede flogger to get him used to the impact mocking him continuously for his flinching before impact after about 20 strokes of the suede flogger i moved up to the leather flogger i was only going to do 10 strokes with it but he whimpered which made me give him 20 with that as well by the time i moved up to the cane he was panting and trying desperately to stay quiet i only caned him lightly 5 times and he dutifully stayed quiet when i let him get up from my lap he went back to his kneeling position at me feet which caused him obvious pain but he still had a look of longing submission in his eyes despite his reddened backside.

"lay down on the bed" i said with a smirk on my face, he dutifully fufilled the command finding himself being put into the underbed restraints i looked over absently to see his cock was once again hard looked like he liked his little spanking. I climbed him reaching his neck planting a little kiss before biting him hard enough to leave teeth marks on his neck.i mounted his face my pussy resting on his lips a devious smirk on my my face "if your a good boy and can make me cum as much as i want you might just get rewarded" i said leaning back and stroking his cock momentarily, at that his tongue began to frantically work my pussy licking and sucking as i bucked my hips on his face my wet pussy grinding into him after about an hour and a few orgasms later a dismounted his face i pulled a condom out of my drawer put it in my mouth and slipped my mouth and the condom over his throbbing cock he gasped and moaned slightly when i did so.

i put my hips over his grabbing him by the cock and slipping it back and forth over my wet pussy he struggled in his restraints at that point. I knew if he was free his submission nature might be overtaken by his sexual nature and he would have just tried to get himself inside me at that point the restraints had been a good idea usually when it came to men restraint was always a good idea. "please goddess oh please i'll serve you in anyway you wish" he begged causing me to smirk and slip his cock inside me which he bucked his hips as soon as he entered me. I rode him rough grinding my hips furiously i told him if he came without permission and i wasn't satisfied he'd have hell to pay.

as i rode him to my first orgasm i clawed into his chest hard enough to make him cry out and break the skin but that didn't stop me or him we were like animals trying to fuck each other as hard and roughly as our bodies were able after about my fourth orgasm he had claw marks and bite marks pretty much everywhere within reach and was begging to be allowed to cum so allowed him to cum he bucked inside me feverishly after it was all done i unrestrained him and told him he'd be sleeping at the foot of the bed like a good pet. I kissed him on the forehead and told him he'd done and good job but still had a lot to learn.

Now as i said at the beginning of the entry it was a fantasy it's for a special sub and knowing the chances of him coming to colorado will most likely never happen i don't do this with every sub nor would i want to special permissions from my boyfriend etc has to be recieved for things like this to happen it's a nice fantasy i enjoy it i think i'll keep the fantasy but it's not my domination style oh and heres my Wishlist again you should get me stuff it'd be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment