Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You can't buy me or my affections for that

Well first off you can't buy me at all why? i'm priceless. My affections are given to those who earn it i've got a few subs even some that aren't mine i'm affectionate towards (MM SMW BMTV) are the initials of a couple usernames of some that i genuinely enjoy talking to and flirting with. tonight though i got annoyed some random sub messaged me luckily for him i'm a lady and wont post usernames because its uncouth but he offers me 10$ as a tribute now thats fine and dandy i'd take a free 10$ if thats what you wanted to do but expecting long term servitude on 10$ is laughable i get it your broke we all are it's life but why contact a findomme if you don't have more than 10$ set aside he claimed to be looking at my profile for a while now but just then found the courage to talk to me well thats fine but i'm way more valuable than 10$ and when subs try that crap on me it makes me feel like they think thats my value it's so frustrating and thats what put me on the end of my rope he seemed like a nice enough guy but unless you have something special to offer don't come begging to me for 10$ you could probably buy something small on my wishlist for that but still if your going to do something like that don't expect to be collared or even considered for 10$ it'd be a start but a slow one.Wishlist can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment