Wednesday, May 23, 2012

short ramble post

Well last  sunday my meeting up with my potential sub fell through he got a stomach bug and couldn't meet up hopefully we'll be able to meet up in the near future as i'd really like a decent RT sub. There have been a lot of time wasters this week and family drama so i'm not exactly always rainbows and sunshine but you know thats life it has it's ups and downs. I took back at least in consideration stage a sub who decided to take off without discussion we'll see how it goes. I've come to the conclusion that there are very few finsubs on CM and more expect you to be a webcam girl sorry but i'm not a webcam girl don't like it fine there are plenty of cam girls.

I took the plunge on sunday cutting off all of my hair, mostly because of how badly my sister damaged it but it was nice having a change too kinda reminds me of being the 16 year old goth chick again i've been doing a lot of things that have reminded me of my youth lately skating having short hair stuff like that it's funny how so many things seem like they were a life time ago not even though they were just a few years ago i can only imagine what older people feel when going over old memories.

Not sure why but i've been all about second chances lately i wouldn't mind taking on new subs or anything like that lately but also rekindling older relationships with subs sometimes the familiar is awesome. As always heres my Wishlist i always like nice surprises so some surprises would be great and would make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment